1) Acceptance of Terms Through Use
L-Ceps disclaims, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all warranties, representations and other endorsements, express or implied, with regard to the information accessed from, or through, this service, the systems which provide it and the Internet, including all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, or non-infringement of any third-party rights. L-Ceps does not assume any liability for the completeness, accuracy or usefulness of any information disclosed or materials accessed. In no event will L-Ceps (or any related persons or entities) be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages associated with or arising from use of this services and products in any way, including any loss of use, data or profits, regardless of the form of action.
2) Lawful Use
3) User Conduct, Prohibited or Unlawful Use
In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the users of the L-Ceps Web Site, the following rules have been established to protect against abuse.
Use of the L-Ceps Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the operation of the L-Ceps Web Site or any other party's use or enjoyment of the L-Ceps Web Site is strictly prohibited.
Specifically, you may not:
- Attempt to use or gain unauthorized access to data, accounts, hosts, systems or networks of the L-Ceps Web Site, or to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network of the L-Ceps Web Site, any L-Ceps Services or those of any other party;
- Interfere with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail-bombing, flooding, and attempting to deliberately overload the system;
- Forge any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; Falsify address information or otherwise modify e-mail headers to conceal the sender's or the recipient's identity;
- Use the L-Ceps Web Site or L-Ceps Services to engage in activities that violate any terms or conditions of any other network access provider or Internet service provider.
Additionally, you may not, by use of the L-Ceps Web Site or another service, upload, post or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content, including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, pornographic or inaccurate;
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability or any other reason;
- Contains viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- Constitutes unsolicited duplicative e-mail (commercial or otherwise);
o This prohibition extends to the sending of unsolicited mass e-mailings from another service which in any way implicates the use of the L-Ceps Web Site, L-Ceps equipment or any L-Ceps e-mail address.
o A communication may be unsolicited if: (1) recipients' email addresses were not obtained through a personal or customer relationship between recipient and sender, (2) recipients did not affirmatively consent to receive communications from sender, or (3) recipients have opted out of receiving communications from sender when given notice of the opportunity to do so.
4) Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, and other proprietary rights and laws protect all content and materials available on the L-Ceps Web Site. Nothing on the L-Ceps Web Site shall be interpreted or implied in such a way as to confer any license or right to any intellectual property rights or license to any intellectual property, content, technology, system, process, or related material belonging to L-Ceps by virtue of it being displayed or made accessible on the L-Ceps Web Site. Except as expressly authorized by L-Ceps, you agree not to use the L-Ceps Web Site or the L-Ceps Services in any manner that would infringe, violate, dilute or misappropriate any such rights, with respect to any material, which you access or receive through this site or the L-Ceps Services.
The L-Ceps name, L-Ceps design logo, other related names, design marks, product names, feature names and related logos are trademarks of L-Ceps Language Learning, and may only be used with the express prior written permission of L-Ceps. L-Ceps claims copyright interests in all original content and works provided by L-Ceps on the L-Ceps Web Site. If any pages, information or content is copied, it may only be copied only for non-commercial uses and L-Ceps shall, in any event, retain all copyright and other proprietary interests therein.
If you use a domain name in connection with L-Ceps web hosting, or any other web hosting service, you must not use that domain name in violation of any trademark, service mark, or similar rights of any third party.
5) User's Grant of Limited License
By posting or submitting content to the L-Ceps Web Site, you:
- Warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content and that public posting and use of your content by L-Ceps will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
6) L-Ceps Products Return Policy
L-Ceps Products are backed by a 30 days money back guarantee. This means that you we will refund you the purchase price until 30-days after purchase. If you like to apply for a refund, kindly send us an email and we will ask you to fill in the refund application form. After receipt of the form, we will initiate a refund via our e-commerce provider.
Please note that the refund policy does not apply to bulk license orders (i.e. ordering more than one license at a time).